Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Just finished editing the Blue Jeans Ice Cream Truck Times, 1st Edition!

I have been updating the first issue of the BJICTimes. I am still waiting on promotion pieces from two different sources before I can finish the flyer.

You can read all the details at my Facebook page here.

Below is a sample of the newsletter you can download and print out as a pdf. If you have any experience in creating ads, both classifieds or display ads, please subscribe or friend me on Facebook and let me know, I can sure use some help in that department.

I am inserting some screenshots
of the four pages two.














and the middle pages:














Here is the link to download the current sample.

See ya at the benefit, would love to have your comments.

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment