Saturday, December 31, 2011

If you plan on getting an Elite PrePaid Card please read this post.

Thanks for coming to this page. If you plan to get a prepaid visa card, please use the code below.

  Copy and paste this code
6142046102

Just click on the window above.

 I created this page because I am using this card for a donation card for my
Stolen Blue Jeans Ice Cream Truck Recovery/Repacement Fund. By buying your card with this code, you and I both will get an extra $20. So you would be making a $20 donation to me that doesn't you anything, and finding a great way to have a Prepaid Visa Card.

Once things calm down, I will do a review on my opinion on this card. I have been using prepaid visa/mastercards for years, it is, IMHO a safer way to pay for things online.

To read more about  My Stolen Ice Cream Truck it you can see more information at any of the following sites.

Places that are linking to my spread the news about this effort:
(and my sincere gratitude goes out to each and every one of the people behind these links)

Thanks in advance for your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment