Monday, December 26, 2011

My Ice Cream Truck Was stolen on Christmas Night

What a way to start my blog. I have actually had it in my goals to write a book titled 101 Life Lessons Learned by an Ice Cream Lady.

That was the reason for starting this blog.

I have been doing other things instead.

Here is a photo of my truck. It was stolen out of my driveway on Christmas night.

I am creating a reward fund if you would like to help with it you can do so by donating through any button on this blog.






I was trying to put this on the facebook page I have created to try and use to get the word out here:

http://www.facebook.com/findstolenbluejeansicecreamtruck?sk=wall

but I don't know how to integrate a paypal button on facebook that is why it is here.

Please if you can help in anyway, even if it is only to say a few prayers, and share  my facebook page with your friends, please do so.

God Bless you.

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment