Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Kids Back in School, Life isn't getting back to normal for me.....

I just announced on both Twitter and Facebook that I am going to create another video.

I guarantee it will be better than the first one, because I found a tripod I knew I had out in the garage so I won't have to hold the camera at an arm's distance. LOL

I also am focusing on the good, in each moment, and plan to share how I feel when I drive my truck.

But my 17 year old daughter just showed me how to make a QR code for my blog. See the side bar.

That black and white square thingy over there. Take a snapshot with that and it will put all the information you need to come to this blog or send someone else to this blog in your smart phone. Too bad I don't have one of those thingies yet. :o(

Anyhow, so tonight after playing, mom the taxi most of the day, I am updating a few things here. Tomorrow I will be spending all day volunteering at the Food Bank so Thursday is probably the day I will do the video, while the kids are all at school.

So, a new QR Code, a new soft background to my blog of my "dearly beloved and miss seeing everyday baby", and I am going to go catch up on housework.


I also printed out several huge colored signs of my stolen image, haven't got it on a sweatshirt yet, because I can't find my iron on t-shirt transfer packages in my disorganized house. LOL.

But I did make laminated buttons and clipped them on all our collars today. They made it easy to spread the word, peopled asked me about them instead of me having to start the conversation. You will see them in the video.

I want to thank each and every person who is reading and following along with me through this journey, even if you aren't subscribing or joining through google. :o) Maybe I could get you to follow me on Twitter. Oh yeah, I added that, see the left side. :o)

All is well, and I am pretty good tonight,

Love,
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment