Sunday, January 8, 2012

A New Blog, A Way to Keep The Flow of Writing Going

I decided I need to focus on writing my book. To get started with that I decided I needed to get back into the habit of writing, and writing often. So I started reading one of my favorite author's book. Natalie Goldberg.

You can read more about it at the following posts. They are on this same blogger profile but under a different blog title.

Laurie's Writing Practice Edited Raw Files 
By raw files, I mean these are the words that came out when I wrote for a certain number of minutes without stopping. By editing, I mean, the only thing I changed was the punctuation and spelling.

Here are the posts I have done in the past couple of days.

I Remember, (a post about my Stolen Blue Jeans Ice Cream Truck)


I don't remember Being Happy When I was a Kid! 

I am thinking I like being excited about something

I know that I can only deal with how I feel at the current moment.

I don't know what is going to happen in the next day, week or month.

So, you can visit those links to see what is on my mind at the current time. I am trying to keep my mind distracted from "what is" right now and focus on more positive and constructive thoughts.

All my best to you all,
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment